Looking for new books to read?
I read a lot and I'll be sharing more recommended books in the future, but here's the list of 8 books that I truly believe will improve your life.
1. How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading (A Touchstone book)
You would think that reading is such a basic skill that most of us would not need to learn it after we finish school, yet we are not taught techniques to help us get most out of books. There is much we can learn, if you plan on reading a lot of books in the future, you should really read this one first.
2. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
3. The One Thing: The surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results
Nowadays most people are trying to achieve everything, multiple goals in each area of their life, but this pursuit of more usually leads to burn out and serious problems.
This 2 books are great thing to help you understand why less is more, and how by focusing on simple goal we can achieve way more success.
4. Mastery by Robert Greene
Once we established our single goal, it would be great to master it. This books contains great stories about famous people that are considered Masters in their craft.
Not only will you learn a lot, you will also have a lot of fun reading this.
Mastery is not a function of genius or talent. It is a function of time and intense focus applied to a particular field of knowledge.
5. On Form: Managing Energy, Not Time, is the Key to High Performance, Health and Happiness
6. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-free Productivity
Not enough time to master your skill?
This 2 books will help you improve your time and energy management, implement those techniques and you'll realize you have more time that you ever thought.
7. The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness
8. Your Brain at Work
Still struggling making progress?
Most of the time, our worst enemy is ourselves, by learning how our brain works we can learn techniques that will make succeeding easier.