Ever wondered how hard it would be to create editor like Origami?
Now it’s very easy, introducing Nodes - a framework for building visual editors.
- Domain agnostic, can be used to create editors for:
- 3D Graphics
- Image processing
- Data Processing
- Artificial Inteligence
- Anything that you can express as a data / function pipeline?
- Sockets have data types, you specify what classes are supported, that way you never get unsupported connections.
- Fully native with 0 dependencies
- Slick looking out of the box
- Ultra simple to create new node classes, want to add class that can be used to apply sqrtf to it’s input? 3 lines of code.
And it’s just a start.