Everyone loves Swift playgrounds, they are awesome, Apple has made amazing job with Xcode 6 and Playgrounds were the icying on the cake.
But since most of us still need to write Objective-C I’ve created Playgrounds for Objective-C:
- Faster than Swift playgrounds (a lot)
- Extra controls for tweaking:
- Adjustable values
- Autoanimated values
- IDE agnostic, once you run it, you can modify the code even from vim.
- Full iOS simulator and access to all iOS features, so you can prototype production ready code.
- Nice DSL for rapid prototyping
- CocoaPods support, so you can add it to existing projects to experiment
- Open source, anyone can contribute to make them better!
And it’s just a start.